Regeneron is currently looking for Supervisor position with a Sunday-Thursday, 8am-4:30pm schedule. This position is part of the Quality Control (QC) Analytical Science (AS) Clinical Bioassay Team. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. In this role, you will provide mentorship to QC Analysts on the floor and in the lab, assist with projects and daily tasks, support operations including testing and review activities.
As a Supervisor a typical day might include the following:
- Coordinating, organizing, and monitoring daily lab activities and equipment ensuring safety and compliance standards are maintained
- Weekly scheduling including identifying and expediting priority samples
- Personnel management functions including personnel development, performance evaluations and time card approval
- Reviewing test data and investigations
- Assisting with assay troubleshooting
- Work closely with Bioassay Development to support new assay transfers
- Reviewing methods, protocols, procedures, reports and LIMS builds
- Supporting internal, partner and regulatory audits
- Regularly interacting with management and other groups
- Coordinating training events and ensuring training consistency
- Ensuring compliance with applicable cGMP regulations and SOPs
- Attending meetings to keep informed of priorities and business-related activities
- Communicating potential issues/obstacles and escalating as necessary
This role might be for you if:
- Enjoy leading and mentoring team members
- Have experience with the different aspects of potency assays including: mammalian cell culture, bioassays, and binding assays
- Have a working knowledge of SoftMax software
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you have the innate ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize them while excelling at keeping all impacted parties well informed
- Can communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Are adept at problem solving and identifying root cause
- Continuously drive to improve processes for improved performance
To be considered for the QC Supervisor position you must be willing and able to work Sunday-Thursday, 8am-4:30pm. You must have the following; BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field, MS preferred, with 5+ years of relevant experience. Experience with cell-based assays is preferred. Leadership experience is required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.