Founded in 2014 and based in Rockville, MD, NeoImmuneTech (NIT) is a clinical-stage T cell-focused biotech company dedicated to the discovery and development of novel immuno-therapeutics. At NIT, we strive to expand the therapeutic horizon in Immuno-Oncology and Infectious Diseases by greatly reducing the fatality and morbidity of life-threatening and debilitating diseases. Led by our scientific founder, who invented our lead asset NT-I7 (efineptakin alfa), we are science driven and patient focused. We believe that with NT-I7, the only clinical stage IL-7, we can enhance the body’s immune function to address key resistance mechanisms in Immuno-Oncology and deadly infectious diseases. We have a profound belief, rooted in our science, that we have the power to transform patient care with unique assets like NT-I7, and are committed to the pursuit of discovering their full potential in treating various diseases.
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Annual promotion opportunities
- 401(k) + company matching - 100% vests immediately!
- Free medical insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Free life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Free lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
The Business Development Manager will play a key role in maximizing relationships and creating long-term value for the company, its partners, and its patients.
- Plans and executes key BD activities (e.g., conference planning, business-to-business meetings, vendor management, etc.)
- Monitors databases and analyzes recent developments and trends relevant to the company’s corporate strategy
- Leads due diligence activities, including establishment and maintenance of appropriate data room(s) with the support vendors
- Maintains and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement of corporate decks
- Manages the development and maintenance of CDAs for external business relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required; master's degree in science and/or business administration preferred
- 3+ years biopharmaceutical industry experience required; Oncology experience highly preferred
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and align teams around the achievement of common goals
- Detail oriented with superb oral and written communication skills
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Confident, positive, flexible, and highly organized
- Ability to travel up to 20% required
NeoImmuneTech, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you require assistance to complete a job application, please email us at email@example.com.