Why Patients Need You
Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and faster, you will be making a difference to countless lives.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Pfizer Digital Client Partners, Product Management and Colleague Services team and contribute to our vision to lead Pfizer Digital engagement with our clients, drive digital strategy and achieve target outcomes, and govern and prioritize the digital portfolio. Be front and center as we Win the Digital Race in Pharma!
What You Will Achieve
Your technical and business skills will help you represent Global Business Services (GBS), Sourcing and Enterprise Services (S&ES), in all information technology activities. Your leadership skills will help provide strategic direction and help plan the resolutions to information technology issues. You will participate in management and development of technology products and service standards which impact the S&ES business area.
As an advisor and an expert, you will build and leverage constructive relationships across the organization to achieve your division’s goals and objectives. You will be entrusted with developing Pfizer’s strategies for a portfolio of products and projects. The Pfizer Digital Client Partner will be accountable for partnering with S&ES colleagues on all digital matters, such as data, analytics, insights, enterprise systems, customer experience, etc., related to S&ES functions. As the primary Digital point of contact, the leader will be expected to drive strategic direction, influence strategic digital investments, and advise on all aspects of digital and technology topics and trends, opportunities, and internal Digital capabilities.
How You Will Achieve It
- Support and drive business strategy and goals by contributing to the development of strong business cases in collaboration with Solution Centers and Shared Services.
- Be a proactive thought leader, partnering to drive the innovative use of digital to create value for our patients, our customers and the business.
- Show ability to lead, build teams and manage and/or coordinate large, complex activities across disciplines.
- Evaluate optimal solution among proposed implementation solutions, support development of business cases and design the process to meet the customer needs.
- Communicate and secure agreement on the requirements across stakeholders.
- Maintain awareness of in-place platforms such as Ariba and SAP and support ongoing utilization and growth, e.g., usage, new enhancements, etc.
- Optimize Pfizer Digital teams to ensure efficient, sustainable, compliant, and robust solution delivery capabilities.
- Create an environment where innovation is the standard, taking appropriate risks to advance innovative processes
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years ' experience
- Proven track record of establishing strong partnerships with senior stakeholders as well as delivering cutting-edge technical solutions
- Experience should include implementation of enterprise-based systems, covering the full system lifecycle
- Agile and Lean Development knowledge, training or experience
- Knowledge of industry, customer requirements and general business environment to adapt and implement strategic actions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership, and management skills with high professional standards for work quality
- Strong and collaborative service provider and business partner orientation
- Master's degree
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Occasional travel for meetings - at most 10%
Other Job Details
- Last day to apply: September 19, 2022
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Information & Business Tech