FlowMetric, a KCAS company, is looking for a dynamic Quality Specialist I to join our dedicated team of scientists who focus on Client Service and Quality, located at our laboratories in Doylestown, PA. The ideal candidate will be motivated, energetic, forward-thinking, and possess outstanding technical skills, organizational awareness, and a commitment to excellence in their work.
The Quality Control Specialist I will ensure data and reports transferred to clients meets all applicable method, SOP, and documentation standards. Performs document control of facility documents and forms.
In this role, we will rely on you for the following:
- Quality Control Review study and facility raw data and forms for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to applicable SOPs and methods.
- Collaborate with study personnel to ensure documentation review and corrections are complete to enable transfer of client deliverables on time.
- Support the implementation of quality and continued improvement initiatives to improve operational efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- Act as Document Coordinator to track version changes of controlled documents, and distribution and training of new versions.
- Assist with maintaining the master schedule.
- Assist with development or revisions of SOPs.
- Participate in client and internal audits.
- Performs any other duties as required or assigned.
(This is a representative summary of responsibilities and is not meant to be exhaustive)
WHO YOU ARE:
You will thrive at FlowMetric if you enjoy a fast-paced environment, are open-minded and flexible, can prioritize effectively to solve problems and meet deadlines, embrace high-level performance and constant development, and are self-directed while being drawn to the camaraderie of a team atmosphere.
In addition, to qualify specifically for this role, you will have:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree in a scientifically related discipline with at least 2 years of prior industry experience with Good Documentation Practices (GDP, GLP, GCLP, or GMP) laboratory environment.
- Experience in a CRO or pharmaceutical company is preferred.
- Experience with flow cytometry or similar scientific assays is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Genuine interest in learning.
- Open to real-time feedback.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Reliability and consistency in work effort.
- Commitment to quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Solid mathematical abilities
- Perform all aspects of job in a way that supports company brand and supports company mission, vision, and values.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
In addition to a competitive compensation, full suite of medical benefits and time off, you will have the opportunity to be part of employee appreciation events and local community outreach. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment centered on career progression and development, where we collaborate on impactful contributions and reward for outstanding performance.
WHO WE ARE:
FlowMetric, a KCAS company, is a global Contract Research Organization with over a decade of proven scientific success. We are driven by the mindset that scientific excellence should deliver decision-enabling data on programs that matter the most to you. Our mainstay is cellular analysis; flow cytometry and single-cell proteomics are our platforms of choice.
KCAS is a contract research organization (CRO) headquartered within the metro area of Kansas City, KS. We are uniquely positioned to provide our pharmaceutical clients with both large and small molecule development in support of drug developments, preclinical and clinical studies. Demand for our expertise in bioanalytical & biomarker services is growing and so is our team of dedicated experts - now is a great time to join us to be part of improving the world’s health!
FlowMetric and KCAS are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above position description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow additional instructions and to perform other duties as directed by a supervisor. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.