As a Data Reviewer Specialist at KCAS, we will rely on you to:
- Responsibly sign off on the data (i.e., 100% Excel spreadsheet review, report tables, manipulated transmittals 100% verification, verifies all outliers and repeated samples (i.e., positive predose, placebo, etc).
- Review reports and documents accordingly.
- Be proficient in lab software in order to review data (i.e. Analyst and Watson).
- Be capable of making minor changes in LIMs software.
- Generate SOPs or policies in applicable areas as required.
- Archive data as needed.
- Perform other job duties as assigned by management.
This is a representative summary of responsibilities and is not meant to be exhaustive.
WHO YOU ARE
You will thrive at KCAS if you enjoy a fast pace environment, are open-minded and flexible, can prioritize effectively to solve problems and meet deadlines, embrace high-level performance and constant development, and are self-directed while being drawn to the camaraderie of a team atmosphere.
In addition, to qualify specifically for this role, you will have:
- 5 years of related experience gained from research or industry.
- Expert knowledge of data generated by laboratory.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory policy compliance.
- Familiarity with current industry trends and expectations.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
In addition to a competitive compensation, full suite of medical benefits and time off, you will have the opportunity to be part of employee appreciation events and local community outreach. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment centered on career progression and development, where we collaborate on impactful contributions and reward for outstanding performance.
WHO WE ARE
KCAS is a contract research organization (CRO) headquartered within the metro area of Kansas City, KS. We are uniquely positioned to provide our pharmaceutical clients with both large and small molecule development in support of drug developments, preclinical and clinical studies. Demand for our expertise in bioanalytical & biomarker services is growing and so is our team of dedicated experts - now is a great time to join us to be part of improving the world’s health!
KCAS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.