Regeneron is looking for a Quality Control Supervisor focused in Microbiology with Bulk/DS manufacturing experience. The position will have a 1st shift, Tuesday-Saturday, 6am-2:30pm schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins as well as those involved in clinical studies. Our Quality Control Microbiology Department is responsible for activities related to pharmaceutical microbiology including environmental, personnel and utility monitoring, raw material, in-process, and product release testing. This position will be responsible for ensuring daily operations are completed accurately, timely, and reliably to ensure our medicines are safe and effective before reaching patients around the world.
As a QC Microbiology Supervisor, a typical day might include the following:
- Coordinate testing and monitoring activities within the QC lab and manufacturing facility
- Review test results, procedures, protocols, and quality system records
- Attend cross-functional meetings as a representative of QC and to remain informed of business needs
- Organize and support laboratory investigations and assay troubleshooting as needed
- Support internal and regulatory audits
- Ensure that safety and current Good Manufacturing Practice standards are maintained
- Execute personnel management functions including performance evaluations, personnel development, and scheduling time off
- Communicate effectively with management on complex matters; support laboratory management in mid to long range team goals
- Drive and manage projects within the group
This role might be for you if you:
To be considered for the QC Microbiology Supervisor position, you must be willing and able to work 1st shift, Tuesday-Saturday, 6am-2:30pm. You must have a BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field, with 5+ years of progressive, relevant experience, preferably within pharmaceutical microbiology and at least 1 year of leadership experience required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.