Adicet Bio, Inc is a clinical stage biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer. We are advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors (CAR) and T cell receptor-like antibodies (TCRL), to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. Our approach to activate, engineer and manufacture allogeneic gamma delta T cell product candidates derived from the peripheral blood cells of unrelated donors allows us to generate new product candidates in a rapid and cost-efficient manner. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adicetbio.com.
SENIOR SCIENTIST, PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
Adicet Bio is developing a next generation manufacturing process to advance our platform of “off-the-shelf” immune cell products. We are currently seeking individuals for our Cell Therapy Development and Manufacturing group as we advance our pipeline platforms. The position offers a chance to be part of a highly motivated team, applying the latest cell culture and bioprocessing practices to facilitate development of our proprietary cell therapies.
We are currently seeking an energetic and experienced individual with a strong background in cell therapy process development to join our Process Development team. The successful candidate will contribute to the advancement of Adicet’s pipeline by designing studies to evaluate and improve the manufacturability of candidate products.
- Design and execute studies to evaluate and improve the manufacturability of candidate products in Adicet’s pipeline based on the biology of the construct and the target
- Help develop robust strategy to identify biomarkers on donor material that meets eligibility criteria
- Manage at least one direct report
- Collaborate with Discovery Research, Immunology, Pharmacology, and Molecular Biology teams to perform supportive studies
- Analysis and interpretation of experimental data
- Maintain detailed records of experimental protocols and results
- Stay up to date on latest scientific and technology advancements in the field
- Utilize software tools to support data analysis tasks (e.g., Benchling, JMP, Prism, FlowJo, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ph.D. degree in Immunology, Chemical Engineering, Biological Engineering, or related field with at least 2 years experience in advancing preclinical research projects in cell therapy with potential for clinical application. Biopharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is preferred
- Relevant experience with engineered cell therapy products
- Familiar with T cell flow cytometry assays and other cell-based characterization assays (e.g. Nanostring, Cytoflow, RNAseq, single-cell analysis)
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team environment; demonstration of quality, proficiency, and attention to detail
- Scientific creativity, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to innovate and troubleshoot in a rapidly changing environment
- Effectively employ all methods of communication (oral, written, presentation) to provide ongoing communication to employees or teams
Adicet Bio requires all workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including the booster dose.
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.