About Mission Bio
Mission Bio is a high-growth, well-funded Series C company based in South San Francisco, California. Our mission is to enable our customers to eradicate cancer. We do so with our innovative microfluidic system that is the leader in the high throughput single cell, multi-omics space that is used by major cancer centers and pharma / biopharma companies globally to better characterize cancer as well as providing solutions to accelerate therapeutic development, such as the future standard of care in cell and gene therapy.
We are a dynamic and diverse team. We live by the culture of “One Cell One Team One Vision”. We are collaborative, we are driven, and we are curious.
Sales Development Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Coach and lead a team of Sales Development Reps located globally
- Build, execute and optimize a data-driven inbound qualification and outbound prospecting strategy
- Foster an environment of high performance & accountability
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Regularly measure and report team and individual performance using existing KPIs as well as developing additional performance indicators
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, and Productivity including but not limited to KPIs, tools, and communication mechanisms
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales on key initiatives
- Perform both inbound lead qualification and outbound prospecting using a multi-channel and multi-touch approach including email, phone calls, messaging and networking apps (e.g. LinkedIn, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.)
- Lead outbound prospecting activities to feed top of funnel for field sales teams associated with specific events (e.g. webinars, tradeshows) to maximize including but not limited to setting up customer meetings with field sales representatives
- Qualify inbound leads including leads from website, emails, event attendees prior to handoff to sales as meetings and opportunities
- Achieve committed individual sales quota & annual target and contribute to team’s goal.
- Differentiate customer experience and increase the conversion rate from lead to Opportunity.
- Lead by example - establish best practices for the global SDR team to follow
- Consultant Experience in inside sales, SDR, BDR, field sales or marketing role in the life sciences, genomics, biotech/pharma industry, etc, preferably in people-manager role
- Bachelor Degree in Science or equivalent
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and use of email, social media, Pardot, and Salesforce for CRM to help manage account activity
- Preferably high proficiency and savviness using sales enablement tools like Qualified, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Strong PC skills, including experience using G-suite (Google Sheets, Google Slides), and MS Office.
- Must be able to work within a Team environment, and performance-based culture.
- Ability to build relationships with key decision makers.
- Interpersonal skills to deal with internal/external stakeholders.
- Always personal & relevant with customer- insight & data-driven
- Approachable, responsive & accountable
This role may have the potential to be converted to full-time.
Mission Bio is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.