Global Patient Safety Manager (Oncology) will play a key scientific role in safety strategies for assigned products in clinical development and postmarking. This will include safety data aggregation, review and analysis to support appropriate safety interpretation and benefit-risk assessment.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
With support from GPS Lead , the GPS Manager will:
1. Perform signal detection activities for assigned products in line with approved safety /surveillance plan
2. Perform signal evaluation for any identified signals and author the safety evaluation report.
3. Manage preparation and review of safety documents including DSUR, PSUR, RMP, response to health authority or other stakeholder queries etc
4. Prepare and deliver presentations at SMT meetings; participate in clinical study team meetings as appropriate for assigned products.
5. Participate in other risk management activities as appropriate for assigned compounds.
6. May represent GPS for assigned compounds on cross-functional teams, including Regeneron Safety Oversight Committee, Independent Data Monitoring Committees and other teams with members external to Regeneron
7. Actively participate in process improvement initiatives e.g. the development and maintenance of relevant SOPs, WIs and supporting documents.
This role might be for you if:
Ability to apply relevant FDA, EU and ICH guidelines, initiatives and regulations governing pharmacovigilance activities for both clinical trial and post-marketing environments. Ability to utilize GPS safety system database for purposes of medical case review and simple queries. Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) safety findings. Previous safety or relevant clinical experience in the pharmaceutical industry required, typically with at least 5 years of risk management or relevant clinical experience in pharmaceutical/ biotech industry or health authority.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.