Regeneron's Therapeutic Antibodies MAPCORE group is looking for a highly motivated R&D Specialist to join our team. In this role you will contribute to the identification of potential therapeutic antibodies, in vitro characterization, and selection process of the lead molecules in early discovery stage.A Typical Day in this Role might look like:
This Role may be for You if You Possess:
- Design and optimize immunoassays to assess binding properties of antibody therapeutics with referencing protocols.
- Design and execute multiplexing binning assays to categorize the diversity of antibodies in the collection.
- Execute assays according to established protocols as a part of antibody high throughput screenings.
- Perform medium to high throughput multiplexing Luminex assays.
- Compile and analyze binding data by Excel and graphing software.
- Compile and analyze binning data using clustering analysis.
- Keep manager and the project team informed of experimental results, prepare written and oral presentations to the screening team and interdepartmental project team.
- Keep accurate records of experimental procedures and results.
- Ability to multitask and perform data analysis under time pressure.
- Experience working independently as well as a collaborative team member.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a large team.
- Excellent adaptability and flexibility.
- Great attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
To be consider for this position, you must have A BS degree with 4+ years of proven experience or MS degree with 2+ years of proven experience. Knowledge of immunology, biochemistry and protein biology and hands-on bench research/development experience preferred. A background in in-vitro protein characterization, such as ligand/receptor binding characterization and quantitative potency determination, protein structure-function relationship in the field of biochemistry or immunology is a plus. Background in in vitro protein characterization, such as quantitative ligand/receptor or antigen/antibody binding characterization in the field of biochemistry, cell biology or immunology. Experience in immunoassays and protein assay development (ELISA, label-free biosensor technology, flow cytometry) is highly preferred. Skilled in bead-based multiplexing immunoassays (Luminex) is a plus. High throughput screening experience and familiarity with robotic systems are beneficial.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.