A Quality Control Scientist in the Technical Resources group performs assay development, characterization, optimization, transfer, validation and investigation for the Quality Control (QC) chemistry group. We are seeking a motivated scientist with a strong background in Chemistry to provide mentorship and supervision for release, stability, and in-process testing and assay development.
In this role a typical day might include the following:
• Performing assay development/validation for Quality Control (QC) Chemistry group
• Reviewing new test procedures and assays
• Facilitating assay transfer from R&D and to business partners
• Organizing analytical assay transfer internally and externally
• Participating in technical troubleshooting and problem investigation
• Reviewing reports and other technical documents for technical correctness and regulatory compliance.
This job might be for you if:
• You can interpret and apply cGMPs, USP, EP, JP, BP, ICH regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
• You have strong written and verbal communication
• You enjoy mentoring and training others on systems and processes
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are flexible to changing requirements
To be considered for this position applicants must have a PhD in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field, and a minimum 1-year experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries. GMP experience is strongly desired.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.