We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of National Corporate Accounts Director. This position currently includes responsibility for ION and Amerisource distribution. The position is field based and will report to the Senior Director, Trade and Key Accounts.
The National Corporate Accounts Director (NCAD) will lead distribution, channel, and targeted key accounts efforts for Myovant oncology products. Segments include specialty distributors, specialty pharmacies, oncology/urology Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), and select key community-based oncology/urology accounts. Along with market access marketing, the NCAD team will be responsible for developing account strategy and for coordination of account strategy and activity with Alliance partners for co-promoted products. The NCAD is also responsible for targeted key account management, support, and coordination with the field sales teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully interface with assigned, Specialty Distributors, Specialty Pharmacies, and Group Purchasing Organizations, as well as Key Accounts associated with these GPOs as needed to ensure adequate product availability
- Provide input and expertise into strategy and lead the execution and implementation of successful trade (distribution) strategy aligned with the broader commercial organization
- Identify opportunities with GPO partners to appropriately support product education and adoption
- Coordinate opportunities with Myovant internal stakeholders such as brand and medical teams to ensure effective execution of programs
- Coordinate with field sales teams to support sales efforts in assigned key accounts
- Negotiate and manage contractual agreements, data exchange and service agreements with all customers and vendors as required
- Analyze product volume, trends, and growth, for assigned accounts. Develop and implement account level business plans and work with market access marketing to develop segment strategies
- Ensure that assigned distributors and specialty pharmacies maintain targeted inventory and service levels
- Ensure assigned Specialty Pharmacy service levels meet contractual obligations and deliverables
- Ensure data integrity and adequate data flows between the company and distribution vendors and trade partners
- Demonstrate indirect leadership with internal and external partners
- Represent Myovant at key meetings, functions, and conferences, and other venues, as appropriate
- Conduct all business in accordance with company compliance guidelines and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulatory mandates
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to manage C-Suite level relationships
- Existing relationships with assigned Key Accounts, as well as expertise in oncology in-office dispensing models
- Subject matter expertise in Community Oncology/Urology GPO business models and offerings
- Proven success launching new products and exceeding goals within established timelines
- Established track record of consistently exceeding performance goals and working successfully in cross functional partnerships and matrixed relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, confident executive presence, outstanding negotiating skills
- Working knowledge of US health care policies and programs and all relevant legal, compliance, regulatory and reporting requirements
REQUIREMENTS (education and experience)
- Bachelor of Art or Science
- Master of Business Administration preferred
- 12 years of general pharmaceutical industry experience, within increasing levels of responsibility and experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing oncology/urology GPOs, with at least 5 years of combined experience in trade, account management, sales, market access and/or payer marketing required
- Key account management responsibility including contract negotiation and management required
- Experience in managing ongoing specialty pharmacy service agreements preferred
- Experience with specialty product distribution preferred
- Ability to travel up to 75%
The well-being and safety of our employees is our top priority. Myovant Sciences requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment regardless of location of role (field-based, fully remote, or site-based). Fully vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. If you are unable to be vaccinated, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation consistent with applicable laws.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity