The work we do at FDB has never been more important—and we are looking for talented candidates to join us. We are growing our locations, our capabilities, and our teams, and looking for passionate, mission-driven people like you who want to make a real difference in people's lives. Join our new FDB facility in Thousand Oaks, CA and help manufacture the next cell therapy in partnership with some of the most innovative biopharma companies across the globe. We are proud to cultivate a culture that will fuel your passion, energy and drive - what we call Genki.
The Talent Acquisition Associate supports the People and Culture team and is responsible for providing administrative support in sourcing applicants, coordinating and scheduling interviews, creating and maintaining employee records, and onboarding and offboarding activities. (Please note this is an onsite role).
Reports to People and Culture
Work Location Thousand Oaks, CA
Travel Travel required (Up to 10%)
- Candidate sourcing and outreach.
- Coordinate candidate interviews.
- Creating offer letters, reference, and background checks.
- Collection and input of all new hire documents including I-9 completion and document retention management.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employee' records.
- Assist with all applicant internal and external inquiries or requests.
- Perform new hire orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general talent activity.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
- Support other assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Human Resources Management, or a related field.
- 2 years+ experience in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- The ability to research and analyze various types of data information.
- Must have the ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- Strong understanding of California employment law and other government compliance regulations.
- Proficient in using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Promotes an environment of inclusion for all associates.
- Operates with unquestionable integrity and confidentiality.
- Confronts difficult situations and problems promptly without avoidance.
- Sees and pursues opportunities for improvement within his or her basic duties.
- Takes the initiative to do what needs to be done without being asked; is proactive.
- Consistently meets or exceed milestones and commitments.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Role model for company core values of trust, delighting our customers, Gemba, and Genki.
Join us! FDB is advancing tomorrow's medicine, impassioning employees to chase the impossible and continually expand their potential. We are a company of emboldened goal seekers – driven by an innate desire to better ourselves, our families, our workplace, our company, our community and the world at large.
FDBC is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation and any other status protected by state or federal law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.