What's happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Entrada's mission is to transform the treatment of devastating diseases with intracellular therapeutics. Leveraging our proprietary Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV)™ platform, we are creating and advancing a diverse pipeline of oligonucleotide, antibody and enzyme-based programs to efficiently target and engage underlying drivers of diseases.
Our novel approach to drug design and delivery addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and potentially represents a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular therapeutics.
We're a tight-knit, patient-inspired team of experts and leaders in therapeutics development and are excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families.
The Perfect Fit
You want to join a high growth biotech company in a business strategy role to help build the internal pipeline and establish external partnerships. You bring to the table the combination of an inquisitive spirit, critical thinking, and analytical skills. You love performing data-driven analyses and contributing strategic insights. You thrive in figuring out the details and understanding the nuances, and can still make the connections to the bigger picture. You are eager to support business development activities and key strategic projects, working as part of a cross-functional team. You look forward to working with and learning from leaders across the organization in a high impact role.
1) Support business development activities by evaluating collaboration opportunities with biopharma and assisting with deal and diligence processes.
2) Conduct corporate strategic planning by performing analyses of market intelligence and building commercial and financial assessments to drive recommendations.
This role will be hybrid with 1-2 days in the office but the others can be remote.
- Work closely with Business Development as well as R&D, Program Management, Legal/IP, and Finance to evaluate and execute external collaborations.
- Perform market research by synthesizing available information, conducting key opinion leader interviews, and attending investor and industry conferences.
- Track and communicate competitive and commercial intelligence to update and advise the internal Program Teams and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Build commercial and financial assessments to support internal investment decisions, assessment of strategic options, and business development activities.
- Prepare and present analyses for key strategic projects alongside cross-functional stakeholders to inform long-range corporate strategic planning.
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
- Humanity - We genuinely care about patients and about one another.
- Tenacity - We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients.
- Creativity - We are creative problem solvers.
- Collaboration - We are more than the sum of our parts.
- Curiosity - We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory.
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- Undergraduate degree in the life sciences (biology, biochemistry, chemistry, etc.) strongly preferred.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, preferably in an analytical role such as investment banking, equity research or management consulting.
- Direct experience in building financial models and commercial assessments for life sciences products or companies.
- Exceptional analytical skills combined with a broad business understanding of the life sciences business and R&D process.
- Ability to create and present ideas effectively using PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Located in the Greater Boston Area.
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short term and long-term disability insurance. We value work life balance, and you’ll benefit from discretionary time off and an excellent 401K package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.
Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Third Party Staffing Agencies
Entrada does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all parties involved in the recruiting process, resumes will only be accepted from recruiters/agencies if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position. Unsolicited resumes sent to Entrada from recruiters/agencies do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter/agency and Entrada and do not obligate Entrada to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.