What’s happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is simple and direct and that is to treat devastating diseases. Using our proprietary Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV) platform, we are advancing a diverse pipeline of oligonucleotide, enzyme, protein and peptide programs to efficiently engage intracellular targets across multiple therapeutic areas. We’re a tight-knit team of experts and leaders in both therapeutics development and rare disease spaces -- our novel approach to drug design and delivery addresses several important challenges associated with the development of large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular therapeutics delivery.
Entrada Therapeutics is excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families.
The Perfect Fit
You are a versatile, self-motivated team player who looks forward to rolling up your sleeves. You work collaboratively with different teams and CROs to support for preIND submission and IND enabling of drug development. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and are capable of juggling competing priorities. You follow up and follow through, connecting problems with solutions efficiently. You have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to effectively build working relationships inside and outside the company. Job title will depend on the experience of the candidate.
As the Translational Scientist in the Product Development Group, you will support projects as they move through drug discovery and into early clinical development. You will work cross functional and serve as a bridge to discovery and clinical development aimed at supporting projects at the interface between discovery and clinical development and projects in early clinical development and helping to contribute to the overall strategy.
- Working with partners in preclinical stage project teams, the scientist will produce clear, testable translational hypothesis to address unmet needs
- Contribute to hypothesis-driven study execution, and data analysis, including identification of most relevant preclinical models
- Organize in vitro and/or in vivo studies to support the hypothesis
- Contribute to authoring and review of internal stage-gate documents
- Design and manage external collaborations
- Develop and qualify assays to support non-clinical pharmacological efficacious readouts and overall MOA-related translational questions.
- If needed, contribute to the clinical translational team and work with the global translational lead to support answering specific translational questions
- Contribute to the analysis and interpretation of clinical biomarker results if needed
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
- Humanity - We genuinely care about patients and about one another
- Tenacity - We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients.
- Creativity - We are creative problem solvers.
- Collaboration - We are more than the sum of our parts.
- Curiosity - We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory.
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- Ph.D. degree in a scientific discipline with 0-2 years of industry/post-doctoral experience; Masters and 5-7 years of industry experience; or Bachelors and 7-9 years of industry experience for a Scientist I and 2-4 years of industry/post-doctoral experience; Master’s degree and 7- 9 years of industry experience and a Bachelors and 9-11 years of industry experience for a Scientist II.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including writing, reviewing, and editing scientific documents
- Work and drive decision-making within a versatile, multi-regional, and matrix teams
- Right attitude (agile, curious, open-minded, "can-do" mindset)
- Project management skills
- Ability to be scientifically independent and manage workload and expectations
- Track record of success and measurable contribution in moving any therapeutic programs forward through preclinical and clinical development in an academic or industry setting
- Experience in research and development of oligo, antibody, antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), and other moiety-based therapies
- Hands-on experiences on analysis including binding affinity (BLI, SPR, etc.), ELISA, rt-PCR, Western blot, cell-based assays, etc.
- Assay method qualification and validation experience is a plus for this position
- Project team leadership or a translational team member role in an industry setting for assets progressing through IND-enabling studies
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance. We value work-life balance, you'll benefit from discretionary time off, paternity leave, and an excellent 401(k) package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.
Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Third Party Staffing Agencies
Entrada does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all parties involved in the recruiting process, resumes will only be accepted from recruiters/agencies if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position. Unsolicited resumes sent to Entrada from recruiters/agencies do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter/agency and Entrada and do not obligate Entrada to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.