As a field-based medical expert, the MSL supports CSL Behring’s products and therapeutic areas by advancing scientific and collaborative relationships and acting as a conduit for timely knowledge exchange with key members of external healthcare communities and internal stakeholders towards optimized patient outcomes. The MSL function in general is knowledge-based, anchored in educating internal and external stakeholders in the science behind, and safe and appropriate use of our products. The MSL supports the generation of medical-scientific knowledge and applies subject matter expertise and experience to special projects. This opportunity with our Immunology team will entail a focus on the planning and implementation of clinical-scientific knowledge exchange regarding PID, CIDP and HAE with allergy, immunology, and neurology clinicians.
- Acquire and maintain a level of medical-scientific knowledge in the assigned therapeutic area(s) and/or disease state(s) related to CSL Behring’s products. Accurately and compliantly interpret and disseminate balanced and factual scientific, clinical, and health economic data. Gather and evaluate new information as it applies to CSL Behring’s products and areas of therapeutic interest.
- Identify appropriate regional Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) with which to develop professional relationships to ensure exchange of medical-scientific information relevant to CSL Behring’s products and areas of therapeutic interest.
- Deliver approved educational programs to relevant healthcare audiences (e.g. HCPs, Managed Care Organizations, Specialty Pharmacies, etc.).
- Provide areas of interest and general high-level information regarding CSL Behring’s Investigator Study (IIS) Program process in response to unsolicited requests. Monitor and communicate progress for those IISs approved and supported.
- Gather, translate, and communicate actionable, strategy-aligned insights from scientific, educational, and conference setting interactions
- Attend scientific and medical meetings.
- Deliver approved educational programs and training to relevant internal functions.
• Degree in nursing, pharmacy or advanced degree in science/medicine (MD, PhD, PharmD) preferred
• 5+ years' relevant pharmaceutical/ biopharmaceutical industry experience
• Prior experience providing MSL level support in specific therapeutic areas
Must be able to organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a dynamic, field-based environment.
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!