We are hiring a mid-senior level scientist with a demonstrated record of accomplishment researching Coagulation and Bleeding Disorders (e.g. Hemophilia B).
With ICR, you'll get to:
- Implement original research ideas to discover molecular mechanisms of coagulation disorders in a personalized medicine paradigm
- Collaborate with ICR Computational Genomics, Functional Genomics and Biomarkers scientists to rapidly research and identify causes of and interventions for coagulation disorders
- Research existing and novel biomarkers for bleeding and coagulation disorders
Please apply if you have:
- A PhD, MD or both At least 5 years of bleeding/coagulation disorder/benign hematology research experience
- Current and in-depth knowledge of coagulation/bleeding disorders including genetics, molecular and cellular mechanisms, and worldwide therapeutic development pipelines
And you'll need:
- An easygoing, friendly personality
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
Starting base pay range: $135,000/yr - $185,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $7,500/yr - $18,500/yr
Starting position title and compensation are commensurate with experience.