We are hiring a senior-level scientist with extensive experience in Translational Bioinformatics with a focus on using integrative data science to find the causes of rare and hard-to-diagnose diseases. This position will function within the core organizational infrastructure of ICR's efforts to advance individualized medicine and improve human healthspan.
With us, you'll get to:
- Spearhead the integration and analyses of multi-omic datasets to discover the causes of rare and hard-to-diagnose diseases
- Manage in- and out-sourced multi-omic data collection efforts
- Collaborate with your ICR team members to streamline and optimize novel methodologies to identify disease-causing genomic/transcriptomic variants and find actionable targets for therapeutic development
- Create and test in silico human disease models to improve predictive diagnostics
Please apply if you have:
- A PhD and at least 5 years of translational bioinformatics experience, with a focus on the integration of multi-omics level datasets
- A deep background in genomics, computer programming, machine learning, mathematics, probabilities and statistics, including a philosophical understanding of probability theory and Bayesian statistics
- A drive to work in an individualized medicine paradigm with the translational potential to help millions of suffering people
You'll also need:
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- A can-do attitude and a friendly, easygoing personality
Starting base pay range: $165,000/yr - $250,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $10,000/yr - $40,000/yr
Starting position title and compensation are commensurate with experience.