This position serves as the Regeneron Operations Command Center point of contact and will provide concise communication to various internal partners including but not limited to property management, building engineers, internal R&D groups, RE&FM team representatives, and Security management. The role will use education and experience along with collaboration with internal subject matter experts in areas such as HVAC, site power, UPS systems, emergency generators, etc. to ensure campus conditions are normal and to optimize conditions. The role monitors site systems, assesses trends, investigates abnormalities, and may coordinate corrective action. Will support equipment repairs and maintenance as required. Communicates external conditions to key partners and intensifies activities as appropriate. Provides specific critical R&D support services. This position will be required to work holidays. Direct reporting structure is simple. (may lead manage contract personnel)
A typical day might include:
- Applies various building systems to monitor site performance
- Analyzes system data to identify abnormal equipment performance, troubleshoots, determines corrective action, and coordinated repair with Regeneron staff, property management, or contractors as applicable
- Supports research programs by monitoring space conditions, altering, modifying or maintaining facilities systems to meet business requirements
- Provides direction for preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance efforts
- Analyzes and provide written reports of maintenance trends
- Provides timely verbal and written communications with team and customers
- Performs facilities work requests utilizing computerized IWMS and documents work product
- Provides specialized and/or general support when required to other departments
This role might be for you if you have:
- Experience with a large campus setting
- Experience with HVAC, Building Automation Systems and mechanical and electrical systems
- Available for 2nd Shift Tuesday- Saturday. Includes a 10% shift differential
- Availability 24/7 for assistance and emergency response.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver’s license recognized by New York State.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.