SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, MEDICAL AFFAIRS
Provide administrative support to the SVP, Medical Affairs. The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented and thrives in a service and support role. Will also provide back-up support to other departments as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the SVP, Medical Affairs and management team
- Support Medical Affairs work deliverables with heavy contract support, i.e.: execution of requests, communication with external vendors, budget management, invoice submittals, purchase order requests/execution
- Lead and manage logistical support for external HCP engagement meetings, Ad Boards and training series. Managing HCP contracts, external facing communications and cross functional planning needs
- Maintain budget tracking, vendor set-up including generating POs and finalizing agreements
- Manage and maintain calendars, organize meetings, understand priorities and deadlines of the entire MA organization
- Organize, book, and track travel for members of the team as necessary and all related needs i.e.: arrange travel, travel expenses, hotel management etc.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Handle confidential material with discretion and professionalism
- Handle special projects as requested
- A minimum of 4 years of administrative experience is required
- 8 or more years of administrative experience (biotech preferred) in increasing positions of responsibility, including supporting VP-level executives, is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, contracting platforms, Concur
- Excellent verbal and written skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and manage complicated calendars across multiple executives and external personnel globally
- Ability to work independently and be flexible, adjusting priorities and tasks in real time to support the objectives of the MA organization
- Successful experience in fast-paced, high growth environment
- Must have excellent customer-service orientation, high degree of professionalism, and be a strong team player
Fit with GBT culture:
- Ability to build strong relationships with co-workers of various backgrounds and expertise
- Ability to function at a high level in a team setting whether leading the group or acting as an individual contributor
- Values-based leadership consistent with GBT's Core Values
- Excitement about the vision and mission of GBT
NOTE: This position summary is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The Company complies with all laws respecting equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against applicants with regard to any protected characteristic as defined by federal, state, and local law. This position may require you to work onsite or interact in person with customers of the Company and/or work onsite from time to time at the Company’s facilities. The Company requires all employees working in its facilities (including attending in-person meetings and events) to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 (except as required by applicable law). Therefore, this position requires you to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for a disability/medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief, and/or as otherwise required by applicable law. The Company considers you fully vaccinated once 14 days have passed since you received either the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series or a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. This position requires you to maintain a fully-vaccinated status against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations required by applicable law. The vaccine must have been FDA approved, have emergency use authorization from the FDA, or, for persons fully vaccinated outside of the U.S., be listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization.