• Under general direction, ensures schedule and performance requirements are met
• Controls production activities, material flow and inventory to achieve cost and quality targets and production schedules of assigned production line(s); ensures compliance of standards
• Leads or provides technical support for departmental projects, change controls, risk assessments, deviations, CAPAs and audits
• Coordinates process improvements; generates and analyze trend reports on production processes (both in-process and final products) and tracks effectiveness of changes
• Represents line or function as Subject Matter Expert
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, or equivalent vocational or technical education
• 4+ years' experience with a BS or 2+ year's experience with a MS
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!