Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
The Medical Specialist will report to the Regional Director, and will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with retina specialists and other customer accounts in the assigned territory to grow revenues and consistently deliver product goals. The Medical Specialist will provide technical and clinical product knowledge and support and will effectively utilize Regeneron marketing and operations resources to enhance productivity and provide optimal customer satisfaction.
- BA/BS in science or business (master’s degree a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years’ specialty sales experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry
- Experience in biologics and buy and bill products
- Demonstrated history of high sales performance
- Experience with reimbursement programs, government programs, managed care, formulary and contract negotiation
- Must be based in, or located in close proximity to the assigned territory (relocation will not be provided)
- Ability to travel (30-40%)
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry.
Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Disclaimer: Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid
in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.