We are currently looking to fill an External Manufacturing Specialist position. Regeneron manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. External Manufacturing Specialists are the core for getting these life changing products packaged and ready to go to the clinics. They perform important tasks necessary for labeling and packaging manufacturing operations for all clinical programs.
As an External Manufacturing Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Completion of Forms required for development of label content and execution of clinical labeling activities.
- Act as a liaison between and gathering information from various departments within Regeneron including, but not limited to Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Operations/Logistics Departments and contract manufacturers or business partners.
- Be knowledgeable of day-to-day operations and production schedule at a given Contract Manufacture Organization to ensure timely completion of preparatory documentation and associated operations/manufacturing.
- Review of pre-production master batch records and executed batch records.
This role might be for you if:
- You have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills for interacting with a Contract Manufacturing Organization and for providing team updates.
- You are a self-starter with attention to detail and strong organizational skills to be aware of task priorities.
- You exhibit resiliency and flexibility in the face of challenges and adversarial situations.
- You are familiar with general use of Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, etc. in addition to having experience working within shared work environments.
To be considered for the External Manufacturing Specialist position you must have the following; Bachelor’s degree, physical / life science or engineering preferred and 2+ years of experience. Associate level would require a Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years’ experience and a Senior level would require a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience. We highly prefer background and experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical industry including project management related experience. CAPM, PMP certification or MBA is a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.