TrialSpark is a technology-driven drug development company that runs end-to-end clinical trials, focused on bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. To combat this industry problem, TrialSpark is building a technology platform that optimizes all aspects of a clinical trial, enabling more efficient trial design, faster trial completion, and higher trial data quality.
TrialSpark recently raised their Series C, and is putting the capital to work by in-licensing and co-developing drug programs through in-house development, joint ventures, and NewCos. Together with doctors, patients, and communities, TrialSpark is working to develop the treatments of tomorrow.
About the Position
In this role, you’ll be owning products on our patient recruitment and enrollment team, innovating on technology with the goal of reducing the time and cost of meeting trial enrollment targets by an order of magnitude.
- Develop a Product strategy and roadmap that reimagines the patient recruitment and screening experience
- Define crisp goals for your product team each planning cycle, setting targets backed by a deep understanding of your problem space that challenges your team to tackle tough problems in first principles
- Work closely with engineers and designers to launch MVPs (don’t let perfect be the enemy of great), and continuously iterate to make progress toward business outcomes
- Build processes that improve collaboration between industry SMEs and Product teams looking to innovate in areas that require deep expertise
- Create spaces for teams to develop creative solutions at the intersection of expertise and principled thinking.
- Enable knowledge sharing and best practices across our product and tech teams
- You have 4+ years of product management experience, including experience managing customer experience tools, conversion funnels or B2B tools.
- You have a track record of leading high-performance teams and shipping successful products from genesis to launch and beyond
- You learn quickly and are deeply curious about the industry; We expect you to become an expert on clinical trials - from how studies are designed to how the FDA approves a new drug
- You are comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity, and know how to test hypotheses quickly, drive prioritization, and execute on action plans that solve problems from top-level strategic goals down to in-the-weeds operational details
- You roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to make your product and team successful
- You have a passion for building delightful customer experiences, removing wasteful actions and process, and finding innovative ways to reach and engage highly specific audiences
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.