TrialSpark is a technology-driven drug development company that runs end-to-end clinical trials, focused on bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. To combat this industry problem, TrialSpark is building a technology platform that optimizes all aspects of a clinical trial, enabling more efficient trial design, faster trial completion, and higher trial data quality.
TrialSpark recently raised their Series C, and is putting the capital to work by in-licensing and co-developing drug programs through in-house development, joint ventures, and NewCos. Together with doctors, patients, and communities, TrialSpark is working to develop the treatments of tomorrow.
About the Role
Technology is core to TrialSpark’s long term differentiation and a key part of TrialSpark’s focus. We believe that the right product investments can have a tremendous impact on the timelines, quality, and costs of the end-to-end drug development process, as well as on clinical trial access and experience for patient volunteers.
As Staff Product Manager - Trial Conduct, you will deliver products that reimagine how clinical trial data is collected and analyzed, with the goal of reducing the time and cost of running a clinical trial by an order of magnitude. You will partner with Engineering, Design, and other teams across the organization to help deliver on TrialSpark’s mission. You are an example of what TrialSpark Tech should be, and will be deeply involved in setting the cultural tone of our Product organization. Ultimately, you are responsible for your team and their ability to deliver high-quality products and business value across the clinical trial journey.
- You have 5+ years of product management experience, including experience with B2B or internal tools
- You have a track record of leading high-performance teams and shipping successful products from genesis to launch and beyond
- You learn quickly and are deeply curious about the industry; We expect you to become an expert on clinical trials - from how studies are designed to how the FDA approves a new drug
- You are comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity, and know how to test hypotheses quickly, drive prioritization, and execute on action plans that solve problems from top-level strategic goals down to in-the-weeds operational details
- You roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to make your product and team successful
- You have a passion for building tools that make operators more efficient and relish removing wasteful actions and process
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.