List Lab's mission is to “harness bacteria's potential for a healthier world.” We are a premier
contract development and manufacturing organization for bacterial derived products for early
clinical trials including live biotherapeutic products derived from the rapidly growing
microbiome field. Live biotherapeutic products, an exciting new therapeutic, are a novel approach to
disease treatment and have significant potential to improve patient lives. List Labs also specializes in
the production of both native and recombinant bacterial proteins and toxins used for research
List Labs offers a dynamic and congenial company environment and the convenience of working
in the South Bay Area.
We are seeking a talented and motivated HR Assistant who will be responsible for a wide
variety of HR clerical and administrative tasks to support the Human Resources Manager. This
includes recruitment, benefits, data entry, file and record maintenance, and other
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with a variety of HR functions including recruitment, staffing, employee records,
new hire orientation, benefits, communications, and employee recognition.
• Assist with the day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
• Assist in updating and maintaining employee records which includes updating and
entering data in ADP Workforce Now.
• Assist with recruitment efforts (e.g., job posting, scheduling video, phone and in person
interviews for candidates).
• Coordinates the onboarding process, including processing background checks and
conducting reference checks.
• Perform file audits to ensure all required employees' documentation is collected and
• Completes unemployment claims and VOE's.
• Reconcile employee benefits billings on a monthly basis.
• Assist with company event planning and coordination.
• Prepare separation documents and schedule exit interviews.
• Respects employee confidentiality and handles sensitive matters with tact and
• Other HR clerical duties assigned as needed.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum Associate Degree
• 2+ years related experience
• Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Proficient with ADP Workforce Now
• Biotech experience is a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Basic understanding of State and Federal Employment Laws.
• Outstanding organization and detailed orientated skills.
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
• Highly independent and self-motivated and integrates well within a team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Ability to lift 20 pounds, using proper lifting techniques.
• Ability to sit, stand, and/or move around the applicable working environment as