Inotiv is a growing contemporary drug discovery and development company where we “Play to Win” in an industry rich with opportunity. Together, we face challenges and together we win in the delivery of world-class drug discovery and development solutions that impact the health and well-being of people all over the world. There’s an opportunity for everyone at all phases of a career, each individual’s unique skill set has an impact on the work we conduct. If you have the talent and desire to impact the quality of people’s lives, we have the career opportunities to make it happen.
Join us in embracing research and science to impact the health and well-being of people all over the world.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform histology methods on varied non-clinical samples: trimming, processing, embedding, sectioning, routine and special staining, printing slides, melting blocks, and other tasks associated to lab function.
- Ensure proper functioning, maintenance, and cleanliness of all laboratory equipment and work areas, including proper documentation.
- Exercise independent decision making under the guidance and supervision of the Histology Manager and Histology Director.
- Follow internal documentation and quality control steps and maintain accurate documentation for all projects.
- Operate efficiently under all Standard Operating Procedures, GLP requirements, and safety requirements.
- Ensure all chemicals and samples are stored in appropriate conditions, are not expired, and are properly disposed of or recycled.
- Continually look for new and more efficient ways of performing tasks to improve the capabilities and capacity of the Histology Department.
- Encourages other lab personnel towards professional growth and is willing to share knowledge through mentoring and training.
Education and Experience:
- One year of histology experience or HT Certification is recommended, but not required
- Familiarity with lab equipment and maintenance
- Chemical handling and safety training
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to perform fast and accurate results
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong professional communication skills
- Positive team-oriented attitude
- Independent decision-making and problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- The minimum hourly rate is $26
- This is a fulltime, nonexempt position
- Our benefits package will include health/dental/vision insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with employer matching, paid holidays,
At Inotiv our team members come together in support of an organization focused on delivering the experience, knowledge, and responsiveness demanded from an industry striving to bring new cures to market more safely and faster than ever before. Come join our team! Apply at Inotivco.com.
Inotiv is an equal opportunity and E-verify employer.