We are currently looking to fill a Project Coordinator – CMC Regulatory Sciences position. The Project Coordinator supports, plans, and coordinates operational tasks for CMC regulatory projects with some oversight.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Provides regulatory submission coordination support:
- Creates/maintains content trackers for regulatory submissions
- Coordinates the initiation of regulatory submission document reviews and approval workflows.
- Tracks regulatory submission document deliverables
- Maintains and organizes electronic document folders
- Functions as a liaison between functional areas to support CMC regulatory project planning and is responsible for:
- Organizing meetings, creating agendas, minutes, and managing action items
- Coordinating and presenting the status of regulatory project deliverables across functional areas
- Coordinating cross-functional document and report reviews
- Maintaining good communication and working relationships with individuals across functional groups
- Provides support for CMC Regulatory Sciences Department:
- Prepares agendas and minutes for group and department meetings.
- Prepares group and department newsletters.
- Coordinates the onboarding of new hires
This role may be for you if you:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic program management techniques including but not limited to use of dashboards and project timelines
- To be considered for this role you must hold:
- Coordinator: BS/BA in related field; project management CAPM certification a plus. Associate’s degree with equivalent/relevant experience also considered.
- Sr Coordinator: BS/BA in related field and 2+ years of experience; project management CAPM certification a plus. Associate’s degree with equivalent/relevant experience also considered.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Experience creating and maintaining reports, specifically with MS Word and Excel.
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.