Why Patients Need You
A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Whatever your role, you will be part of bringing those therapies to people all over the world. You will be driving the industry forward and making a positive difference. And you will discover that amazing things are possible.
What You Will Achieve
As part of the business support team, you will represent your organizational unit on administrative matters recommending, interpreting and implementing company's internal administrative policies and procedures. Your will perform a combination of administrative tasks in various functional areas to maximize the efficiencies of businesses supported. You will also be responsible for supporting services, such as event planning, customer service, publications, and technical writing/editing.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute in achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative team environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
Manage the IMRU procurement and accounts payable processes, implementing appropriate training, ensuring accuracy, leading issue troubleshooting efforts and resolution and recommending improvements. Responsible for direct and indirect purchase orders.
- Manage the IMRU External Speaker program from start to finish, through execution of the compliance process, scheduling, and communication, ensuring compliant, efficiently run and productive event. Identify improvement areas and implement enhancements and work collaboratively with the scientific host and administrative staff.
- Manage IMRU funding requests/sponsorships to aligned strategy and within budget. Continually evolve analytics and performance reporting in the monthly IMRU dashboard.
- Collaborate with corporate compliance governance, integrate everchanging processes and accountabilities seamlessly into the IMRU business process.
- Oversee compliant execution of IMRU consulting agreements, including recordkeeping in ENGAGE and other interfaces (e.g. the IMRU Contracting Portal, for capturing transparency in HCP/HCI engagements.) This may include, but is not limited to, interfacing with the Business Development, medical affairs functions, and Compliance Partner lines to ensure that all consulting and seminar agreements are being executed in a timely and compliant manner
- May collaborate with IMRU event planning and/or Pfizer’s patient advocacy and medical affairs functions and will be required to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills when planning how to successfully execute a project with some unknowns.
- Work collaboratively across IMRU operations to align processes, educate on process improvements and ensure operational effectiveness, enabling science productivity.
- Prepare communications in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point to support team initiatives.
Contribute to completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
Provide operational and project management office support to enhance goal clarity, project coordination and organizational efficiency as well as ensuring delivery of actions and goals.
Support Project Management activities and interpretation of business data (e.g. headcount, monitoring budget), acting as single point of contact for Business Operations reporting.
Provide Information Management support, including contact lists, project responsibility list, Country distribution lists, newsletters etc.
Support Travel co-ordination activities, including travel documents for designated colleagues.
Act as central point of contact/expert in use of specific external regulatory websites/repositories in accordance with Regulatory Standard Operating Procedures and Industry Standards.
Oversee training and induction of new team members/peers and provide guidance about work practices and departmental procedures to support their development.
Ensure timely updates of process job aids and associated Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) for compliance business continuity.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
High energy level, and ability to work hard under pressure.
Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other administrative support members.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once as needed, and to manage time to ensure that priority projects are finished on time.
- Self-motivated and able to use available resources and proactively reach out to others to identify and implement solutions to problems, when encountered.
Strong understanding of both pharma industry and scientific academic research environments.
Knowledge of commercial processes or business analytics processes.
Be a self-starter and have a sense of urgency in delivering results that have medical impact and yield a positive customer experience.
Basic knowledge of R programming is a plus.
Primarily sitting at a desk and moving through offices. Onsite position with flexibility to work remotely. No extra-ordinary requirements.
Work Location Assignment:Flexible
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.