Why Patients Need You
Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and faster, you will be making a difference to countless lives.
What You Will Achieve
Your technical and business skills will help Pfizer support and elevate the functioning of business information processing systems. Your knowledge of computer systems, business processes and workflows will make you a critical member of the team. Your strong communication skills will facilitate requirement gathering for building and enhancing business process maps and systems. Your business process and technical knowledge will help us develop new systems and modify existing business applications, such as inventory control, financial tracking, marketing and human resource system.
As a Manager, you provide guidance to operational teams for managing projects. Your planning skills will help in preparing forecasts for resource requirements, and providing areas of improvement for products, processes or services. Through your comprehensive knowledge of principles, concepts and theories of the discipline, you will also work towards advancing new concepts and methodologies. You will be able to take a leadership role to facilitate agreements between different teams.
It is your dedication and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
The Pfizer Digital Client Partner will be accountable for partnering with Commercial colleagues on all digital matters, such as data, analytics, insights, social media, enterprise systems, customer experience, etc. The individual will primarily operate as the liaison between the Hospital Business Unit and Pfizer Digital and secondarily between the Chief Business Innovation Office and Pfizer Digital. The colleague in this role will require a broad understanding the business, the strategic direction and related business needs which will further assist them in identifying and delivering new digital capabilities. They will be engaging senior business leaders to not only enable day to day digital needs but to help drive differentiation and overall impact and outcomes
How You Will Achieve It
- Provide guidance, lead/co-lead projects, manages own time to meet objectives and plan resource requirements for projects across the Department.
- Optimize Pfizer Digital teams to ensure efficient, sustainable, compliant, and robust solution delivery capabilities.
- Evaluate optimal solution among proposed implementation solutions, support development of business cases and design the process to meet the customer needs.
- Manage change in requirements over the project lifecycle and partners with the project Manager to assess the impact on the project scope.
- Work with Enterprise Resource Planning solutions teams to define improvements and implement enhancements.
- Support communication requirements from Pfizer Digital to stakeholders and wider site.
- Communicate and secure agreement on the requirements across stakeholders.
- Shows ability to lead, build teams and manage and/or coordinate large, complex activities across disciplines.
- Maintain awareness of in-place platforms and support ongoing utilization and growth, e.g., usage, new enhancements, etc.
- Contribute as appropriate to overall training program for Information Management systems and collaborate with business lines to ensure a consistent approach and minimal overlap with business process-specific training.
- Partner with the stakeholders (North American and Global Leads) to manage successful execution of the digital strategy including solution adoption, scaling and business case achievement
- Be proactive thought leaders partnering to drive the innovative use of digital to create value for our patients, all customers and the business.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Demonstrated experience of various Information Technology practices
- Proven experience in business processes in the pharmaceutical industry, including an understanding of the drug development process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Master's degree and relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Proven ability to manage projects transformation program and orchestration of global launches within US/xUS
- Provide coverage to multiple Global Franchises plus other functional areas in North America
- Proven ability to manage to financial goals, both in own area, and in support of a larger entity
- Strong program and project management skills
- Deep expertise on Pfizer Marketing practices, processes and platforms and in particular digital marketing platforms and best practices
- Knowledge of Drupal platform capabilities and architecture
- Experience using JIRA to create and manage change requests and MS Project for creating and managing project plans
- Experience with enterprise collaboration tools (SharePoint, Box, Yammer, etc.)
- Experience supporting Veeva CRM,
- Experience scoping and delivering reporting and analytics solutions including SAPBI and Tableau
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Occasional travel to Pfizer office locations
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Information & Business Tech