HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Compliance Sr Associate - Business Conduct Hotline triage leadLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. This role reports to the Business Conduct Hotline and Incident Management Program lead within Amgens Worldwide Compliance and Business Ethics department. The role requires a high-level of discretion and sensitivity, and involves significant database maintenance and report generation. This position can be a remote position.
- Day-to-day handling and management of reports submitted to the incident management tool, including those received through the Hotline
- Assist with internal user access, permissions and questions regarding the incident management tool and interact with the vendor to troubleshoot system issues.
- Developing and building reports related to the incident management system, including the creation of trend analyses and dashboards, in order to provide meaningful data metrics and interpretation to colleagues and leadership.
- Primary point of contact with vendors supporting the incident management tool; represent the user community and partner with vendors and the internal technical team on solution lifecycle activities.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek possesses these qualifications.
Bachelors degree and 2 years of Compliance, Regulatory or Legal experience
Associates degree and 6 years of Compliance, Regulatory or Legal experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Compliance, Regulatory or Legal experience
- Strong technology skills and comfort using various systems, including Excel (especially pivot charts, formatting, and chart-building), web-based tools including SharePoint, and technology tools (e.g. SFTP/MoveIT platforms, Tableau, SAS, etc). Experience with analytics-based technology is preferred.
- Solution lifecycle skills including business analysis and project management, including requirement gathering and prioritization, business process gap analysis and diagraming, developing and maintaining SOPs and user manuals, solution testing and issue troubleshooting, communicating to collaborators (users and management), and business roadmap development.
- Project management and organizational skills in order to effectively track and manage the volume of reports submitted from both inside and outside the US.
- Ability to be flexible and to quickly analyze a situation in order to adapt to a constantly changing environment, have a strong attention to detail, and the ability to work independently, efficiently, and with minimal supervision
- Ability to be discrete and to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.