HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
ServiceNow Human Resource Service Delivery (HRSD) implementation Specialist - US, RemoteLive
What you will do
Lets do this! Lets change the world! In this vital role you will be a part of our critical People Services Team. You will collaborate with business partners, and project/operational support teams to develop solutions for specific business problem(s) by identifying requirements, conducting feasibility analysis, proof of concepts and design sessions, and offer configuration support of the ServiceNow platform. This includes multiple projects already in flight.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Owns the development of business cases for ServiceNow HRSD enhancements
- Elicits and analyzes requests identified by ServiceNow HRSD stakeholders and convert them into functional system requirements
- Communicates ServiceNow HRSD functional requirements by preparing the appropriate artifacts
- Builds, configures, and deploys ServiceNow HRSD functionality per Amgen Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards and procedures
- Communicates and partners with ServiceNow HRSD stakeholders, ServiceNow Team technical team members, service providers, and suppliers
- Assists in the creation of ServiceNow HRSD test cases and provides support during test phases of the project lifecycle
- Participates in change or architecture review boards in reviewing proposed ServiceNow HRSD changes or solutions
- Attends, facilitates, and/or leads ServiceNow HRSD meetings of cross-functional collaborators and service provider groups
- Support the overall ServiceNow HRSD Run Service management and governance
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The technical HR professional we seek is an innovator with these qualifications.
- Doctorate degree, OR
- Masters degree and 2 years of Information Systems/Software Development experience, OR
- Bachelors degree and 4 years of Information Systems/Software Development experience, OR
- Associates degree and 10 years of Information Systems/Software Development experience, OR
- High school diploma/GED and 12 years of Information Systems/Software Development experience
- ServiceNow Human Resource Service Delivery (HRSD) experience
- ServiceNow HRSD Implementation Specialist Certification
- Experience with building integrations
- Prior experience working in a highly agile (Scrum) environment
- Familiarity with ITIL and Service Management
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including effective delegation techniques, strong issues, and risk management experience, and strong intra-team coordination skills
- Experience working cross-functionally and building collaborative working relationships; interfacing effectively with stakeholders, operations, and management to resolve issues
- Ability to organize and schedule tasks, develop realistic action plans incorporating time constraints and task priorities
- Previous experience working in a highly collaborative and culturally diverse environment
- Understands the service requirements, data definition, data alignment efforts and business outcomes to be achieved
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
Apply now for a career that defies imagination
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.