Eikon Therapeutics is a new biopharmaceutical company employing revolutionary technology at the intersection of chemistry, engineering, computation, and biology to discover novel treatments for life-threatening diseases. Eikon’s discovery platform is built on groundbreaking innovations from its founders (Nobel Prize, 2014), culminating in the creation of microscopes which enable real time, molecular-resolution measurements of protein movement in living cells, thereby unlocking otherwise intractable classes of proteins as drug targets.
We’re looking for a skilled and dynamic Office Manager to provide support to our NYC Office. You will be part of a cross-functional team supporting our company’s efforts through an exciting and intense time of rapid growth and change. You will provide additional support to organize team activities and provide varying levels of support for senior leaders.
You excel working in a fast-paced growth company. You are well rounded in office management with a take charge attitude, business foresight, problem-solving skills and ability to translate ambiguity to clarity. You are result-oriented and have a continuous improvement approach where you proactively generate and translate ideas to actions to drive improvement.
What You’ll Do
- Support the day-to-day operation efforts of the office, implementing and overseeing office policies and programs, ensuring adherence to standards and procedures
- Achieve financial objectives by having budget knowledge and ensuring an annual budget is followed. Manage Purchase Orders for all office services
- Monitor vendor relationships for all office programs including building management
- Manage office supplies, snacks and beverages supplies and ordering
- Organize maintenance and janitorial vendors to keep the office clean and safe
- Be responsible for reception, shipping & receiving tasks
- Work closely with upper management to report office progress. Work with them to implement and improve and office operations and procedures
- Assist in planning and coordinating social events, offsites, team building exercises
- Greet candidates and manage the onsite interview experience for the site. Ensure access to Eikon’s offices and provide support where needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in office management
- Attention to detail and digital/technical proficiency (or able to learn systems quickly)
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organization and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Leadership ability to manage challenges and oversee employees
- Experience handling confidential information with discretion
- High level of proficiency with MS Office Suite
Eikon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
In accordance with the Company’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace, the Company requires all employees to be Fully Vaccinated with one of the FDA approved COVID-19 vaccines, which includes those vaccines that have received the FDA’s emergency use authorization. You will be expected to be Fully Vaccinated as of your Start Date. If you believe that you are exempt from this requirement under an applicable law or regulations, including Americans with Disabilities Act and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act, you will need to contact the Company’s Human Resources group. For purposes of this section, Fully Vaccinated means (i) the completion of the vaccination regimen as approved by the FDA (by way of example, 2 doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and 1 dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine), and (ii) timely receiving booster vaccination, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.