A Temp - Sample Management Coordinator performs sample management activities in their assigned area and can organize and execute these activities under direct supervision. Possess a basic knowledge and understanding of clinical and non-clinical study protocols and procedures for specimen collection, handling and storage.
A Typical Day in This Role May Look Like:
This Role May Be For You If:
- Responsible for the operation of automated sample storage systems, facilitating the import and export of samples applying the system user interface and integration with LIMS.
- Responsible for the operation of liquid handling systems to facilitate the sub-aliquoting of samples to support bioanalytical deliverables and research needs.
- Carries out basic LIMS functions to support sample management activities, including study creation based on protocols and supporting documents.
- Performs the accessioning and receipt of non-clinical/clinical samples by assessing and verifying data, both manually and applying Microsoft VBA tools. Has a developing knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Collaborates with internal and/or external partners to facilitate data discrepancy resolution with mentorship from lab management.
- Identifies and troubleshoots issues in area of assignment. Informs supervisor/manager so that appropriate action may be taken.
- Handles tasks within the appropriate timeframe while maintaining accuracy. Adapts to changing priorities, as needed. May multi-task across assignments.
- Fulfills clinical and/or non-clinical sample requests to support bioanalysis deliverables as well as company-wide research initiatives.
- Assist in data reporting needs for clinical/non-clinical/research study queries surrounding sample inventory.
- Works closely with Quality Control (QC) to address findings and ensure data is gathered appropriately in LIMS.
- Assists in reconciliation of study samples to drive deliverables forward.
- Has a working knowledge of the ELN and uses it for data documentation.
- May assist in the preparation of supporting documents for Quality Assurance & Auditing (QAA), as applicable.
- Maintains effective verbal and written communication both internally and with external collaborators and vendors.
- Ensures compliance and proper documentation in accordance with working instructions, SOPs, and applicable regulations.
- Takes direction and guidance from others in decision making.
- Communicates effectively with their manager and actively participates in their own professional development. Is open to feedback, learns from mistakes, and seeks self-development.
You have a BS or MS degree with 0-4 years of laboratory experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.