Regeneron is currently looking for a Quality Control (QC) Virology Analyst with a 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures and tests products for patient safety. The QC Virology Analyst will be the first line of defense in detecting adventitious agents that may be contaminating our bioreactors. They will perform all tasks necessary to ensure our products are put on test and results are released to manufacturing in a timely manner to ensure continued supply of medicine to our patients for both clinical and commercial products.
As a QC Virology Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Perform routine testing for adventitious agents with both our molecular and cell-based assays for in-process commercial and clinical products
- Review testing data for conformance with cGMP and assist with investigations of laboratory and/or process deviations
- Help with receipt of samples from manufacturing
- Maintain mammalian cell lines in our Cell Culture laboratory to support our cell-based assays
- Assist with laboratory maintenance activities (e.g. equipment cleaning)
- Assist with administrative tasks associated with testing or our Viral Safety program
- Ensure the laboratory is compliant at all times and perform weekly checks to ensure good laboratory practices are followed (i.e. discarding of expired material, good documentation etc.).
- Maintain a safe, clean and compliant working environment for self and others
- May run experiments to support method development and/or validation
This role might be for you if you:
- Have experience with Mammalian cell culture, aseptic technique and In Vitro and/or PCR
- Enjoy structured, routine work
- Can handle competing priorities
- Can participate in projects in addition to routine lab work
- Are a critical problem solver and can apply fundamental and complex troubleshooting methods
- Enjoy data gathering and data trending to support testing and investigations
- Are willing to wear appropriate PPE to get the job done safely
- Can handle continuous work under Biological Safety Cabinet and Microscope
- Can push and pull weights up to 50 lbs.
To be considered for the QC Virology Analyst you must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. For the various levels you must have the following:
Associate QC Analyst: BS/BA in Cell Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or related Life Science; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
QC Analyst: BS/BA in Cell Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or related Life Science and experience and a minimum of 12-18+ months of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Sr. QC Analyst I: BS/BA in Cell Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or related Life Science and 4+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Sr. QC Analyst II: BS/BA in Cell Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or related Life Science and 6+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.