Inotiv is a growing contemporary drug discovery and development company where we “Play to Win” in an industry rich with opportunity. Together, we face challenges and together we win in the delivery of world-class drug discovery and development solutions that impact the health and well-being of people all over the world. There’s an opportunity for everyone at all phases of a career, each individual’s unique skill set has an impact on the work we conduct. If you have the talent and desire to impact the quality of people’s lives, we have the career opportunities to make it happen.
Join us in embracing research and science to impact the health and well-being of people all over the world.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce CRM Developer to design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce CRM Developer, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Inotiv Salesforce CRM Developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that meet the changing needs of our company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Creating timelines and development goals
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems within the platform
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
- Maintaining up-to-knowledge of the latest software developments
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Ability to manage projects
- Interact with clients, other employees, and the community in a professional manner
- Effective organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to adhere to all company policies, safety regulations and procedures
- Maintain confidential information
- Support and participate in other company initiatives as directed
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Demonstrate Inotiv Core Values and adhere to Code of Conduct
Education and Experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in programming, computer engineering, computer science, or a related field or equivalent
- Eight years of software development
- Four years of Salesforce application development
- Preferred D365 CE experience
Physical Activity and Working Conditions
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior office
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- The noise level is usually moderate
- Requires moderate physical activity with frequent talking, standing, walking and repetitive movement of hands and fingers, reaching and lifting 10 -20 pounds.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and responsibilities. Benefits include health and dental coverage, short- and long-term disability, paid time off, paid paternity leave 401K participation with company match, etc.
Inotiv is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer