Inotiv is a growing contemporary drug discovery and development company where we “Play to Win” in an industry rich with opportunity. Together, we face challenges and together we win in the delivery of world-class drug discovery and development solutions that impact the health and well-being of people all over the world. There’s an opportunity for everyone at all phases of a career, each individual’s unique skill set has an impact on the work we conduct. If you have the talent and desire to impact the quality of people’s lives, we have the career opportunities to make it happen.
Join us in embracing research and science to impact the health and well-being of people all over the world.
We are looking for a dedicated SaaS Application Manager to join our IT department and manage Inotiv’s software applications. The responsibilities of the SaaS Application Manager include identifying the best applications for the Inotiv’s business needs, installing software, and upgrading and troubleshooting and supporting the software as needed.
To be successful as the SaaS Application Manager, the candidate will have a strong working knowledge of computer administration, as well as expertise with computer troubleshooting. The Saas Application Manager will have excellent technical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adhere to deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing business operations and the business's computer systems and determining which software applications could improve efficiency
- Making recommendations on whether to upgrading or installing systems
- Leading teams of IT specialists in the implementation and upgrading of network hardware and software
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to upgrade SaaS software as needed
- Monitoring the roll-out of new software applications to ensure the smooth transition
- Troubleshooting and resolving all problems with business application software
- Creating and overseeing protocols and procedures for the use of all new software applications
- Creating, executing, and maintaining company databases
- Maintaining current knowledge for software developments
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Experience working as an IT SaaS Specialist
- Experience with project management
- Excellent technical skills
- Expertise in troubleshooting viruses and other computer problems
- The ability to remain current with new software developments
- Strong leadership, management, and customer service skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Interact with clients, other employees, and the community in a professional manner
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to adhere to all company policies, safety regulations and procedures
- Maintain confidential information
- Support and participate in other company initiatives as directed
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Demonstrate Inotiv Core Values and adhere to Code of Conduct
Education and Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in programming, computer engineering, computer science, or a related field or equivalent
- 3-5 year of SaaS application support experience
Physical Activity and Working Conditions
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior office
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- The noise level is usually moderate
- Requires moderate physical activity with frequent talking, standing, walking and repetitive movement of hands and fingers, reaching and lifting 10 -20 pounds.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and responsibilities. Benefits include health and dental coverage, short- and long-term disability, paid time off, paid paternity leave 401K participation with company match, etc.
Inotiv is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer