We are looking for a Temporary Administrative Coordinator within our Global Development Solutions team. This role primarily supports the Executive Director but will also provide support to the team as needed.
In this role, a typical day may include:
• Serves as a primary point of contact and liaison for internal and external coordination of requests.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and presenting solutions.
• Crafts and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, evaluating personnel and implementing changes.
• Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the office.
• Responsible for managing optimization of meeting schedules for leaders.
• Responsible for submitting Purchase Order requisitions and collaborating with Strategic Sourcing and Procurement to manage tracking of reqs.
• Coordinates logistics of internal/external meetings and negotiate contracts for off-site meetings as well as managing meeting/event budgets within approval limit.
• May be responsible for coordination of completed agendas, final slides and distribution. Makes catering recommendations for meetings and events scheduled over meal periods. Where applicable, assists employees and guests with travel and expense reports.
This role may be for you if you:
• Enjoy maintaining rapport with customers, managers, and employees by providing outstanding support and driving leadership priorities.
• Are collaborative with proficient written and oral communication skills.
• Have the ability to prioritize and multitask is required while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Can interact with all levels of employees and maintain confidentiality.
To be considered for this role, you must have 1-2 years of related Administrative experience or training. Experience supporting Executives & Business Leaders. An Associates or Bachelors degree is preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.