We are currently looking to fill an HVAC Technician position with a 2nd shift, Monday through Friday, 4:00PM – 12:30AM schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our HVAC Technicians are responsible for start-up, normal operation, monitoring and shutdown of HVAC and equipment. We perform all tasks necessary for troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, calibration and repair work of all mechanical related systems.
As an HVAC tech a typical day might include the following:
• Maintenance of coolers and freezers including Ultra Low temperature Freezers, Centrifugal and Reciprocating refrigeration chillers
• Maintenance of Chilled water systems including distribution and condenser pumps and Air Compressors
• Working with electrical power systems and stand-by power generation equipment
• Participating in rotational on-call for site emergency work.
• Becoming fully gown qualified to work within Production areas
This role might be for you if you:
• Follow current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) and good business practices (G)
• Ensure safe and efficient hands-on maintenance of all plant manufacturing equipment and related support equipment with strict adherence to SOP's, cGMP's, GDP’s and quality standards
• Communicate and coordinate with each department and within Facilities Management when planned and unplanned work events occur
• May plan and schedule outside contractors/vendors to perform scheduled and/or non-scheduled Preventative Maintenance or general work
• Have a solid understanding of industrial HVAC systems including maintenance of industrial Air Handler Units
• Are EPA certified for refrigeration gases
To be considered for the HVAC Technician you must be willing and able to work 2nd shift, Monday through Friday, 4:00PM – 12:30AM. You must have the following; technical school training with 5 + years of field experience in AC, Heating, Chilled Water Systems, Building Automation Controls, and Maintenance. We will substitute relevant work experience in lieu of education. Electronic, PLC, mechanical and building automation systems experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.