Associate Director, Channel Intelligence
Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
The Associate Director, Channel Intelligence is responsible for providing actionable business analytics and insights to multiples business units, integrating insights across the patient, prescriber, account and payer landscapes.
This role will also be managing 2-4 contracted resources (onsite & offshore) to support day to day activities.
- Conduct secondary data analytics projects to inform a range of business issues, including HCP, patient and account segmentation, patient journey and managed markets analytics, etc.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess performance of product portfolio
- Manage, generate, interpret and communicate analytics related to the impact of Value & access stakeholders – including payers, providers, GPOs, IDNs, specialty pharmacies and trade team - to guide leaders on driving revenue
- Develop analytics and insights to guide product distribution and trade solutions strategic decisions - national & local inventory analysis for key pharmaceutical brands.
- Develop patient support analytics and insights across all therapy areas using specialty pharmacy and internal HUB data
- Conduct in-depth national and sub-national level analyses of 852/867 and other syndicated data to uncover sales/inventory trends and to answer key business questions
- Efficiently implement the monitoring of Account level data and provide Account Directors with insight to shape overall business strategies
- Increase efficiencies through process and analytics automation, as well as partnering with stakeholders to design and implementation of analytic ready datasets.
- BA/BS is required; an advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- At least 6 years of relevant analytics experience in pharma/biotech/life sciences
- Knowledge of pharma and managed markets data sources including: 867, 852, EX-Factory, IQVIA DDD, IQVIA patient claims, Symphony Health, IntegriChain, Chargebacks, MMIT, DRG Managed Markets
- Proficiency in SQL, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and other analytical + reporting tools
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly to senior leaders, including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General management mindset, business acumen, and strategic thinking required
In order to maintain a safe work environment, Ipsen requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the Covid 19 virus at the time of employment, including booster.
IPSEN is an equal opportunity employer that strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.