We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to be responsible for receiving, recording, tracking, documenting, and delivering all incoming and outgoing material & mail. Ensures that all deliverable material is distributed to end-users in a timely manner, documents receipt, and uses computerized tools to record and update transactions. Works with end-users on all inventory needs and assists with all material being returned for repair or credit to vendors. Provides general assistance and support services as needed. Assists with discrepancy reconciliation. May be asked to work overtime.
A typical day might include:
- Delivering packages to end-users
- Operation/Driving company vehicles
- Loads and unloads company delivery trucks
- Replenish stockroom with incoming material
- Responsible for picking and delivering inventory orders
- Notifies EHS department of all incoming radioactive material
- Responsible for scanning invoices, packing slips, etc
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing U.S. Mail
- Responsible for inter-office and priority overnight correspondence
- Responsible for kitchen and office/printer supplies
- Provide general Facilities support as needed, including moves & relocations
- Enters inventory orders and matches arrivals into Oracle database
- Records all items received daily into department logbook.
- Responsible for picking up and shipping out of all returns from end-users.
This role might be for you if:
You have 3-6 months of related experience in a warehouse and/or training. Power Jack and Forklift experience is required, certification is preferred.
- High school diploma minimum
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs
- Valid driver’s license recognized by New York State with a clear driving record
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer proficiency a must, knowledge of UPS and Federal Express systems a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.