Why Patients Need You
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer’s mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need when they need them.What You Will Achieve
You will be responsible for generating work orders and ensuring that work is completed correctly and promptly. Your knowledge in the domain will help in providing detailed technical training to colleagues. You will support the work team operation to ensure that applicable safety guidelines/policies are followed and that all tasks are conducted by appropriate processing standards, such as current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
As part of the Technical Operations team, your prior work experience and ability to apply your breadth of knowledge will help you adapt to the standard methods and procedures. You will help us identify required delivery and process improvements that drive increased efficiency, throughput, and quality. You will arrive at decisions on which methods and procedures are the best fit for different work situations.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.How You Will Achieve It
As the entry-level role in this career path, the colleague is expected to be proficient at all requirements of the Production Lead role as well as the following:
- Displays a height-ended commitment to safety in daily work and planning and models desired safety behaviors
- Leads some safety initiatives and/or unit safety teams and implements some safety improvements
- Can complete confined space entries and paperwork for the area
- Leads some compliance and quality continuous improvement initiatives
- Capable of leading some quality investigations
- Can update SOPs and other documentation
- May interact with regulatory or customer auditors and other 3rdparties
- Holds team accountable for GMP behaviors
- Demonstrates accountability for production schedule, overtime, and budget attainment
- Trains and mentors newer leads, operators, and techs
- Regularly assumes roles of operator or TL as needed to support day-to-day floor operations
- Offer suggestions on ways to improve unit efficiency
- Is knowledgeable on IMEx, 5S, and other principles and puts this knowledge into action
- Is an SME in most technical areas of the unit
- Maintains a strong understanding of any unit automation
- Partners effectively with other shifts, operating areas, and enabling the organization
- High school diploma / general education degree (GED) plus 24 months as a Production Lead I, OR 6 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably GMP
- Mechanical experience/aptitude
- Experience with computer systems (MS office)
- Mathematical and reasoning skills
- Written & oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership of teams
- Basic administrative and/or standardized, semi-skilled work routines; operation of non-complex technical and/or mechanical tools and equipment.
- Demonstrated interpersonal leadership and accountability in day-to-day interactions with an operational focus o customer needs and process requirements is required.
- Considerable demonstrated skills in communicating (oral and written) effectively with diverse individuals/groups; facilitating trust and understanding; and developing, influencing, and managing work, employee, and customer relationships.
Able to work under full clean room (GRADE A/B/C/D) environments with
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL, OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
2nd Shift: 1400-2200 - Weekend, holiday, and overtime may be required to meet business or customer needs.
Relocation support available
Work Location Assignment:On-Premise
Last date to apply- 7/17/2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.