We welcome recent graduates to apply for the Associate Scientist position, where you will generate and analyze precise, reliable, and reproducible data in a timely manner, under the direction of a more senior scientific leader. Demonstrate experimental precision and should possess general understanding of core discipline.
- Completely follow established experimental protocols and assess results with supervision.
- Recognize and report experimental variances.
- Apply basic scientific principles to research.
- Learn and effectively implement new experimental protocols and/or techniques. Maintain laboratory equipment and optimize laboratory operations for efficient use of time and laboratory supplies and reagents, when appropriate.
- Consult literature to understand scientific purpose of assignments. Impact projects predominantly through lab and/or pilot plant based activities.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding code of conduct, safety, appropriate handling of materials, controlled drug and radioactive compounds, GxP compliance, and animal care where applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to carry out job functions.