Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. Under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
The purpose of this position is to perform model-based analysis of multi-source data to inform the clinical development of Daiichi Sankyo Assets. This position demonstrates advanced knowledge of how to integrate and analyze complex multi-source data using various sophisticated model-based approaches, advanced understanding of translational and clinical drug development, the ability to be a subject matter expert in one or more model-based analysis methodologies, the ability to collaborate effectively across functions, and knowledge of applicable regulatory guidelines. This position works relatively independently across therapeutic areas while interacting effectively with functional colleagues
- Uses model-based approaches to analyze complex multi-source data; plans analysis needs, assesses project resource requirements, and works with their manager to prioritize requests and track/report progress of various ongoing projects.
- Provides input to design of clinical studies and development plans
- Collaborates within and across functions to facilitate model-based analysis projects
- Provide subject matter expertise in one or more model-based analysis methodologies to support functional and cross-functional colleagues
- Applies appropriate regulatory guidelines to ensure best practices for the advanced pharmacometrics work.
- Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- PharmD With a clinical pharmacology research fellowship required or
- PhD In pharmacology or pharmaceutical sciences required Experience Qualifications
- 4 or More Years Of industry experience required
- 1 or More Years Drug development experience preferred
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.