We are looking to fill an Associate Statistician with a Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm schedule. This role provides immediate and advanced data manipulation and statistical analysis across varied IOPS departments to support validation and trending of manufacturing and testing processes.
As an Associate Statistician, a typical day may include the following:
- Performs standard protocol/report review and approval thoroughly and on time
- Applies fundamental statistical knowledge to fulfill ad-hoc statistical analysis requests
- Utilizes statistical thinking to generate appropriate designed experiments to achieve targeted goals
- Generates technical reports and memos with support
- Participates in activities associated with the Statistics Training Series, including coaching employees enrolled in the final project
This role might be for you if you have:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of statistical software packages (JMP, Minitab, R or SAS)
- Familiarity with common methods such as multivariate regression, difference and equivalency testing, design of experiments, control charts
- Open and receptive to change while looking for opportunities to continuously improve processes
- Capable of working in a team atmosphere to contribute to strategic deployment items
To be considered for a Associate Statistician role you must be willing to work Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm. You must have a Master's degree in statistics, mathematics, or a related field. We are able to commensurate levels based on experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.