We are currently looking to fill a Warehouse Associate position with a 3rd shift, Wednesday-Saturday 8:00pm-6:30am schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide. Our Warehouse Associates play a key role of ensuring our manufacturing team has the products they need, by receiving, documenting and moving inventory/non-inventory items within the plant and from outside sources.
As a Warehouse Associate, a typical day might include the following:
• Packing and shipping goods received against internal documents per SOPs. Maintaining paper and/or electronic records of shipped goods.
• Loading trucks, lifting heavy items, and operating a forklift.
• Transferring materials physically to various internal departments, appropriate storage location, or process area. Documenting transfers in computerized systems.
• Examining, stocking, and distributing materials in inventory and to manufacturing.
• Generating labels and applying labels to shipping inventory.
• Cleaning, organizing, and maintaining materials, area, tools and CTUs including disposing of cardboard, and other packaging debris.
• Assisting with receiving of finished products for filling, labeling and distribution.
• Assisting with receipt of finished product from fillers, labelers and any other source.
This role might be for you if you:
• Have a strong attention to detail
• Have a passion for providing excellent customer service
• Are a safety conscientious individual and are experienced in operating heavy machinery
• Are team oriented and always willing to help others
• Have a continuous improvement mindset
To be considered for the Warehouse Associate position you must be willing and able to work 3rd shift, Wednesday-Saturday 8:00pm-6:30am . You must hold a High School Diploma or GED. Previous warehouse and cGMP experience is highly preferred. Level will be determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.