As a Director, Publications Management you will own the strategic development and delivery of our clinical publications in Hematology. You will collaborate with company scientists, study investigators and authors, company partners and medical communication agencies for several Immunology molecules/products for the development of scientific publication plans (covering research manuscripts and conference presentations) and their execution.
A typical day may include:
• Leading cross-functional publication teams with company partners to develop, manage and execute the Medical publication plans in the area of Immunology. This will involve the timely and efficient development and submission of manuscripts, abstracts, and meeting presentations.
• Guide and oversee publication vendors, contract writers and editors, draft budgets, and travel to conferences as needed.
• Develop a firm scientific understanding of the Immunology therapeutic area; additionally, should possess an understanding of clinical study design, statistics, and pharmaceutical research and development. In this regard, must be familiar with statistical analysis plans and clinical study reports.
• Will be required occasionally to edit manuscripts, abstracts, posters on behalf of authors.
This may be for you if you have:
• Demonstrated excellence in clinical publications management
• Experience working on publications for multiple therapeutic areas
• Led projects collaboratively with internal and external partners
• Driven projects to successful completion
To be considered you should have at least 6-8 years in medical communications or publication management along with 2-3 years independently leading publication teams. Your experience will include developing and executing therapeutic area-specific publication plans. Some or all of this experience must be from a pharmaceutical company; experience in a medical communication agency is a plus. A life science degree is required.
Excellent knowledge of and compliance with Good Publication Practices, ICMJE guidelines, CONSORT, Sunshine Act, etc. are needed.
Strong project management skills, with demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects efficiently and in a timely manner, are important. Excellent written and oral communication skills are required. Must embrace innovation and creativity and exhibit problem-solving skills. Additionally, exemplary professional interaction with internal partners and external authors is expected.
Familiarity with digital-driven publication and communication solutions is needed. Prior use of publication software (e.g., Datavision) would be helpful.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.