Adicet Bio, Inc is a clinical stage biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer. We are advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors (CAR) and T cell receptor-like antibodies (TCRL), to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. Our approach to activate, engineer and manufacture allogeneic gamma delta T cell product candidates derived from the peripheral blood cells of unrelated donors allows us to generate new product candidates in a rapid and cost-efficient manner. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adicetbio.com.
QC ASSOCIATE, MICROBIOLOGY
This position offers the opportunity to learn and develop in the field of QC Microbiology in support of cutting-edge cell therapy manufacturing.
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with a background in microbiology and cleanroom environment to join Adicet as a QC Microbiology Associate. The successful candidate will work as a part of Technical Operations team, to facilitate the production of viral vectors and cellular therapy products.
- Perform environmental monitoring (EM) in cleanrooms and controlled areas.
- Complete documentation for QC activities including EM data, material preparation, equipment logs and inventory logs.
- Draft and review data reports.
- Perform microbial isolations and identifications.
- Write and revise QC specific procedures for newly built cell therapy manufacturing facility.
- Generate EM trend reports.
- Write/participate in EM investigations, deviation, and CAPAs.
- Maintenance of the laboratory, supplies, and equipment.
- BS in biological sciences or a related field is required.
- 0-5 years of relevant academic and industry experience in manufacturing environment.
- Experience/familiarity with cleanroom environment is desirable.
- Experience with data processing software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint is desirable.
- Experience with microbiology is desirable.
- Ability to operate for lengthy periods of time while gowned in cleanroom is expected.
- Experience in drafting of documents such as SOPs or reports is desirable.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High initiative, organized, and conscientious record keeping skills, strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Adicet Bio requires all workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including the booster dose.
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.