Why Patients Need You
Our manufacturing logistics and supply team makes sure that customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. You’ll help bring medicines to the world even faster by embracing challenges, imagining what’s possible and taking action.What You Will Achieve
Working with a dynamic team of Logistics and Supply Chain experts, you will carry out activities involved in distribution and order centers' receipt and filling of customer orders. These would include requesting shipment of product to global markets, and ensuring efficient order processes and procedures being in place.
As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams.
It is your hard work and focus that will make it possible for Pfizer’s customers and patients to receive the medicines they need, when they need them.How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to the completion of projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets, and develop plans for work activities on own projects.
- Conduct annual customer satisfaction survey, prepare analysis and follow up with action plan.
- Manage the order fulfilment process, ensure the proper contract is being applied, provide budget management support, create and distribute order fulfilment reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze transaction for source of error, re-process corrected transaction, and implement needed corrective actions to prevent future errors.
- Provide deduction resolution and assist customers and field sales with credit held orders.
- Support various initiatives/projects/pilots within Customer Service, including Pfizer's efforts in support of DSCSA compliance.
- Provide information and analytical support to management and brands.
- Provide escalation management for order issues, allocation cuts, complaint management and any other problematic areas.
- Monitor and resolve customer complaints regarding failed, incorrect or missing ASNs.
- Perform ongoing master data maintenance activities required for effective order management, DSA execution, and reporting accuracy.
- Manage purchase opportunities and provide ad hoc reporting to upper management and Brand Teams.
- Ensure timely application of import and export licenses, also link documents in System Application and Products.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years' experience
- Demonstrated experience in operating within a GMP/GDP environment
- Previous experience in Pharma industry
- System Application and Products knowledge
- Knowledge of import and customs clearance activities
- Excellent communication skills and level of English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Outlook and Excel
- Master's degree
- Experience in the pharmaceutical trade business, including order management and distribution operations
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt