Title: Manager/Senior Manager, Purchasing Operations
Reports To: Associate Director, Purchasing Operations and Facilities
Location: Redwood City, California
Responsibilities and Duties:
Ideal candidate will be organized, a creative problem solver, and be comfortable communicating with all levels of staff. This Purchasing Manager will report to the Associate Director and will be a member of the Finance organization. A key project will be supporting the implementation and completion to Oracle Fusion ERP. Along with working in Oracle Fusion, this role also requires P2P process of Requisitions, generating and tracking Purchase Orders for multiple sites and experience with the Supplier process. This position will require a hands-on individual with a record of accomplishment of outstanding customer service satisfaction.
A talent for juggling multiple responsibilities and managing the daily procurement functions, and potential management of direct reports, and being functional backup role to the Associate Director.
- Supporting P2P process in Oracle Fusion ERP system
- Develop, lead, streamline and execute the Coherus Biosciences procurement strategies and projects (P2P Oracle Fusion process transformation projects, and collaborate with business groups to drive continuous improvements operational support)
- Hands-on management of Req to PO processing
- Troubleshooting Invoice & PO issues
- Help with developing process improvement to streamline efficiency
- Managing purchasing record keeping and reporting activities
- Develop standard operation procedures (SOP) and training documents for cross-functional teams
- Build customized purchasing dashboards and activity metrics
- Support Training and Process communication and support of multiple department requests
Requirements and Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or 5+ years of work experience with at least 3 years in purchasing.(Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus).
- P2P (Procure to Pay) experience/general process knowledge required
- Experience with sourcing and vendor management required
- Process and customer service focused required
- Attention to detail required
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills(management experience is a plus)
- Experienced with Oracle Fusion ERP system is a plus.
- Strong analytical, decision making skills
- Microsoft Offices skill proficiency in (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Beginning July 19, 2021, Coherus BioSciences requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date. This requirement is a condition of employment at Coherus BioSciences, and it applies regardless of whether the position is located at a Coherus BioSciences facility or is fully remote. If you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a disability or serious medical condition, or because it is prohibited as a result of your sincerely held religious beliefs, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation.